[REVIEW] Runaway Road by Devney Perry



Thank you once again to the amazing Devney Perry for choosing me as one of your readers to receive and ARC of your new book. You always make my day so special.


Londyn runs away after she divorced her cheating husband. She went on a road trip which for me is the best decision she ever made. Londyn needs to breathe from her life, she deserved to be happy again and she did. She finally did find happiness. She found her happily ever after in a smal town in West Virginia.
What I like about Brook's is that he is patient with Londyn. He doesn't push her. He adores her so much and it makes me swoon everytime I read his POV about Londyn. And before I forget, I would like to say a BIG thank you to Wyatt for what he did I know it was really dangerous but still, I appreciate it sooo much because what he did is for his dad. To see his father happy again. I salute to you dude! 👍😊
I am a sucker for small town romances and this story just perfect. It's a fast read for me but still, it gives me all the feels. 

Comments