[BOOK REVIEW] THE COMIC CON by: Dee Lagasse

 


THE COMIC CON
- Dee Lagasse -


First of all, I would like to thank Dee and the promotional team for giving me this amazing opportunity to be able to read this book early. It's truly an honor. I've been waiting for this story sooo bad!

This is my first time reading Dee Lagasse's book and definitely not the last. I am a fan now. Her writing style is amazing and beautiful.

Birdie and Atticus story got me hooked since the very first page. It has everything that I love. Plus size romance and fake relationship?! THE BEST TROPE EVEER!

Birdie is a strong character. She is successful, beautiful, an artist, a comic girl, and above all she is ATTICUS ONE AND ONLY WOMAN!
Atticus is one hella sexy character. He's an actor, loves spoiling her baby girl and her friends, loyal and the best partner for Birdie.
THEY DESERVE ALL THE LOVE!

This story taught me to never give up on my dreams. To always trust yourself and your abilities.

I give this book a 5 star because I freaking love it! I got hooked since from the very beginning!
I can't wait to read more from this amazing author! 


Comments