[BOOK REVIEW] HARD FEELINGS by: K.M. Galvin


HARD FEELINGS- K.M. GALVIN
Release Date: March 7, 2023

As best friends, Glory and Killian had loved each other in one way or another since they were kids. When they got older, that love began to evolve into something deeper.

But then a scandal overtook their town, changing their relationship status from best friends to enemies.

Killian is all sunshine and golden-boy vibes while Glory is quiet and focused on soccer, tortured by small-town gossip.

As the end of their senior year approaches, Glory plans to move across the country, leaving behind everyone who has hurt her, including Killian. When he decides enough is enough and tries to make amends, Glory chooses to take the leap, trusting him to catch her, transforming their relationship for a second time.

Until Killian and Glory are forced to confront what tore them apart in the first place.

Can they ever go back to the way they were, or can they maybe become something else, something more?

Recommended 18+ for language, sexual situations and reference to underage drinking.

.........

[BOOK REVIEW]

▫️Star rate: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
▫️Spicyness 🌶🌶

First of all, thank you, NetGalley and K.M. Galvin, for this amazing opportunity! 

This story is tremendously wonderful. It's the perfect "enemies to lovers" trope. This is the perfect Valentine's Day story and definitely part of my favorite read list for this year.

Killian and Glory are the main characters of this book, and they are just perfect. Seeing them bicker just makes me feel giddy. I cried a little bit because some scenes just broke my heart, but I was swooning till the last page.

I've been reading a lot of fantasy and dark romance books for the past few weeks, and when I pick up this book, I feel so much lighter, and it's not heavy on my heart. This book is just what I need.
I NEED MORE!
Will the twins have their own story too? cuz I seriously don't wait for this to end.

And also, one of my favorite author just had a little cameo in the story, making this even more perfect!

▫️Favorite Quote: " I don't want to take another step forward without you by my side. You're my beginning and end."

Comments