[BOOK REVIEW] MARROW by: Trisha Wolfe and Brynne Weaver



HAPPY RELEASE DAY!

MARROW
by: Trisha Wolfe and Brynne Weaver


▫️Star rate: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
▫️Spice rate: 🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶

Thank you Trisha Wolfe and Brynne Weaver for givijg me this opportunity to read this astounding story.

For the past week, I've been obsessed with Dark Academia. Even when I'm reading a romance book I listen to every dark academia music that I can find on youtube. I really don't know why but I freaking love it.
I was searching for dark academia books online and when I was scrolling through twitter, I just came across a post about this book and I hurriedly signed up for it as soon as I saw that this book gives dark academia vibe.
And I was not dissapointed at all!

I don't know what kind of power did Trisha and Brynne did to write this because this story is freaking phenomenal!

This book is heavily disturbing, gruesome, gorey, horrifying, spine-chilling, and surprisingly an awe-inspiring masterpiece!

I really thought that I was going to stop reading this story because of how the authors describe those heavy scenes but I end up devouring it and the spice is off the charts!
This book has me saying WTFH to OH SH*T a million times in just one snap of my finger.

If you want enemies to lovers. academic rivalry, scientists, dual pov, dark romance, spice with surprising kinks then this book is perfect for you.
IT'S SUPER WORTH IT!



 

Comments