[BOOK REVIEW] ON THE SHORE (Cottonwood Cove #3) by: Laura Pavlov

 



▪︎Star rate: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
▪︎Spice rate: 🌶🌶

When I heard the title of the third book of the cottonwood cove series, I really had a big question in my head. But after reading chapter 15 or 16, a big smug smile appeared on my face and I was like, "Now I know why it's called on the shore" deeeemn! 🔥😏😌

I am in love with this series. Every story is amazing!

Brinkley is a sports reporter who dreams of making a name for herself. She is brave, never stands down, and most of all... she is a strong woman.
Lincoln is the GOAT of the NFL world, and surprisingly very vocal. I mean, this man just confessed that he wants to date Brinkley in front of her parents and siblings. It was kinda funny when I read that part but simultaneously, I was gushing really hard.

This story is just wonderful. It really pulls you in and leaves you with so many butterflies in your stomach.

Every word, every sentence, and every page of this story just makes you feel like you are in there, standing at the side and watching how Lincoln and Brinkley's love story unfolds.
Freaking amazing!



Comments