[NEW POST] Review of Biting Point by Azalea Amy Lezlynn



My Review:

Azalea did it! Her debut novel inspired me so much.
Being a plus size girl I always think of the negative things. Like I would never fall in love again. It’s rare to see hot guys who have a plus size girlfriends. But you know what I never lose hope that one day I’m going to find my own Titan Thomas.
Azalea’s debut novel “BITING POINT” is a must read. If you want a true, 100%, alpha maleness then this book is for you.
I was swooning throughout the whole book. Titan is so dreamy. I can’t get over him.
Kaidence is wonderful. She is brave. She is really the perfect match for Titan. Yes, she was a little bit conscious about herself but when Titan came GOODBYE NEGATIVITY! SEXY KAIDENCE IS HERE! 
Titan is the God of Exotic car racing. He rules it. He races raw. He’s an illegal, panty dropping, alpha car racer!
Kaidence is an ordinary girl who owns an ice cream shop.
Titan and Kaidence met during her 26th birthday when her sister Natalia and her sister’s husband Clark planned a party for her at Velocity House. And that’s where everything started.
I really don’t want to spoil the whole book! but I tell you it’s soooo good!
I can’t wait for all of my fellow book nerds to read this amazing book.
Biting Point is not your ordinary romance novel. This is the BOMB! 





Comments