[REVIEW] Riven Knight (Tin Gypsy # 2) by Devney Perry


Is there any book that Devney writes that won't make us cry? Geeez she is freaking amazing! First of all I would like to thank the amazing Devney Perry for giving me this opportunity to read this book early because I literally ran out of books to read :)
Now let's begin my review...
I just finished reading the 1st chapter and I'm like guuuurl stop!just stop!You have Isiah! Freaking Isiah! Any girl would do everything for him. I would do that too yah know hehe :)
Okay, Genevive has an attitude that I don't like and it's pissing me off but then this girl has gone through a lot so I understand her. There are three scenes in this book that really made me ugly cry soooo bad. The first one just gutted my heart. As a daddy's girl it really made me cry so hard when I reach to that scene and read that short line, the second scene made me "WHAT THE FUCK! WHAT?!NO NO NO NOOO!!! WHY?? NO NO WHY???" but still made me cry again and the last one made me feel so overwhelmed with happines and the tears that came out of my eyes were happy tears.
I can't explain how I feel about this book but it's EPIC. I had mixed emotions about this book which is good because I haven't felt this kind of emotions in a very long time while reading a book. Romance, nerve wrecking scenes, a little bit of funny and comedic scenes by the other characters, the twist, the shocking revelation, it's everything that I ever wanted in a book! This book is totally worth it. It won't let you down I promise.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Comments