REAP (Scarred Soul #2)
-Tillie Cole-

Raised as a prototype for the Georgian Bratva's obedience drug, 221 fails to think, act, or live for himself; he's his master's perfectly-crafted killing puppet. Standing at six-foot-six, weighing two-hundred-and-fifty pounds, and unrivaled in to-the-death combat, 221 successfully secures business for the Georgian Mafiya Boss of NYC, who rules the dark world of the criminal underground. Until his enemies capture him.
Talia Tolstaia dreams to break from the heavy clutches of Bratva life. She dreams of another life--away from the stifling leash of her Russian Bratva Boss father and from the brutality of her work at The Dungeon, her criminal family's underground death-match enterprise. But when she stumbles upon her family's captive who is more monster than man, she starts to see the man underneath. A powerful, beautiful, damaged man whose heart calls to hers. But sacrifices must be made--blood for blood...life for life...souls for scarred souls...

*****


*****

My Review

First of all I just want to say thank to you Ms. Tillie and to …… for giving me this opportunity to read Reap early and of course as a blogger I would also give a honest review for this amazing book.

To all of my fellow readers and bloggers if you haven’t read or heard about Tillie Cole’s amazing books then you better stop what you’re doing right now and read her books and I tell you, you’re going to have the best book hangover in your entire life.

At the end of the 1st book Raze, Luca asked for help from his father to find the person who sentenced his friend 362 into the gulag cells.
I know all of us are anxious to know if they found the guy and the book Reap has the answers. And all of the answers are unexpected. I wasn’t really expecting it. Promise.
When I read the part where they finally knew the person that Luka’s been looking I was like yaaaay finally! but then a shocking revelation occurred. I was so shocked that I have to pause for a while and breathe.

“Luka. 362. He was a Kostava”

Luka’s family discovered who 362 is and the found out that he was a Kostava. I really don’t understand why the Tolstoi hated the Kostava. Ideas came rushing through my mind. Maybe they are a family friend but later become there enemies or maybe one member of the Kostava’s wants to marry Talia but she didn’t go to the wedding. Weird right? So I continue reading the story then BOOM! Now I know why the Tolstoi family hates the Kostava so much.
Luka never fails to amaze me. After he knew that 362 (Anri Kostava) was one of the heir’s of the Kostava family he still wants to help him, he still wants to seek his revenge for his friend and to find 362’s twin brother.

“I have you, Luka. Whatever you need, I have you…always”

I can tell that Kisa is scared. I know she doesn’t want Luka to fight anymore but she can’t control him and all she wants is Luka’s safety. And all Luka wants is to fight. Fight for his family and for his love for Kisa especially now that he founds out that 362’s brother is still out there.

“221, Klavs!

To tell you the truth I am so intrigued about the gulag’s world. Do they really treat their prisoner’s like this? I know this is a work of fiction but I want to know.
Upon reading this part all I can see is red. 221 is a person not a freaking dog! I feel sad and frustrated at the same time. At the very young age his family was killed in front of him by one their father’s trusted friend. This scene in the book really broke my heart especially when his sister was reaching for him (okay I’m really crying right now :’( ). That scene was very powerful. All I can picture is my family. I really had to stop reading and cry.

“My chest constricted as Zaal’s gaze seemed to look directly into the camera, his captivating jade green eyes colliding with mine.”
“Feeling like he could see me, I lost control of my breath. My heart beat so loud, I could hear it’s pounding bass rhythm in my ears.”

You, Talia hah! That’s what you call LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT! J
Zaal and Talia’s relationship was unexpected. A broken men fell in love with most beautiful maiden he laid his eyes on.
Talia is Zaal’s savior. She is brave, beautiful and very loving. Talia is like a lucky charm for Zaal.
When Zaal and Talia first met each other I felt like I was in love again. I felt hope and happiness. As I was reading their scenes together I also keep on picturing them on my mind and it’s very romantic. I love it when Talia smiled and he touched her lips aaaah so romantic <3
Ohhhhh and the last part!
I WASN’T FREAKING EXPECTING IT!!!!
IT WAS VERY SURPSING!!!
I can’t wait for my fellow readers to read this book.

Two thumbs up. Reap is a story that you don’t want to miss. The emotions, the feelings, everything! It’s all in this book. It’s mind blowing!

#REAPWHATYOUSOW





Comments