[BOOK REVIEW] GIVE ME A REASON (Redemption Hills #1) by: A.L. Jackson





GIVE ME A REASON (Redemption Hills Series #1)

- A. L. JACKSON - 

I just finished reading Give Me a Reason which is the first book of the Redemption Hills Series by A.L. Jackson (@aljacksonauthor ) 

okay technically I finished it yesterday night and went to sleep, but when I woke up this morning I still keep on thinking about it. The story is soooooo freaking good! It's just soooo good!A.L. Jackson's words literally have the power to shoot right through your gut and you can't help but be emotional until the last page.She is one of the best romance authors that will never disappoint you and to tell you the truth, she deserves all the hype. Her books deserve to be read. All of her creations, her stories deserve all the attention. Days ago, I got approved and was sent an ARC of the 2nd book of the Redemption Hill Series. I was so excited to read it but I forgot that I haven't read the 1st one. Good thing I still have a balance of $10 from winning an Amazon GC. I bought the first book of the series and now I'm going to tell you how was it...


IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!

At first, I have these expressions "😡🤬" when I was reading the first chapter because their first meeting just literally made me mad (Trent is an a**hole, but a hot, panty-dropping, bra-snapping kind of an asshole. Ya know what I mean? 😉😏) but when I read his POV you can't help but swoon on how he describes Eden. His words just destroy you. 

Eden... oh my sweet, beautiful sunshine. This amazing woman deserves all the love. All. Everything.

 Another thing that makes this story worth reading is because of Trent's SIZZLING HOT, GORGEOUS BROTHERS...just kidding! hehe, it's actually Gage Lawson. This kid warmed my heart. I can't help but smile every time he appears. He is the cutest and the most positive character in this story. This kid just makes me want to have my own baby soon 👀😁

This story made me realize that giving up is never an option. If you really want to have a happy life with someone you love. You have to fight. Fight all the demons together. Be with each other throughout everything because, in the end, it will all be worth it.

Comments