[BOOK REVIEW] SAY IT'S FOREVER (Redemption Hills #2) by: A.L. Jackson




SAY IT'S FOREVER
(Redemption Hills #2)
- A.L. Jackson -

I just finished reading my ARC of Say It's Forever by the amazing A.L. Jackson. 
First of all, I would like to say thank you so much to the amazing A.L. Jackson for giving me this opportunity. I feel so lucky to be one of the early readers.

 Jud and Salem's story had me in tears. 
Two broken souls. Two broke hearts. 
A second chance to live and a second chance to find there ever after. 
Their story is not just a love story. It's all about sacrificing, living your life, giving your life the chance that you deserved, and living your life to the fullest...and finding a hot, tattooed, motorcycle man who makes your insides tingle! ya know what I'm saying? hmmmm 😏😎 A.L. Jackson never disappoints me. 
She always delivers us, readers, a story that you'll never want to miss. 
A story that will have you gripping at the edge of your seats because of how amazing it is. 
I seriously want more! 💙
 I don't think this story deserves a 5-star rate because it deserves more!

Jud and Salem's story deserves all the praise.
It hurts knowing how these two amazing people suffer so much from their past. They don't deserve it. It made me so emotional about how these two would be able to overcome their fears, their pain, and their horror past.
Their story just burst out all the emotions within me. I cried, I laugh, I giggle and then I cried again but most of all I was shocked by the revelation. A.L. Jackson really has this magic that will make you hook on her stories. Black-f'kn-magic it is. 

It saddens me that I'm done reading this masterpiece but at the same time I'm getting even more excited because Logan's book is coming soon.
This series is not yet over!



Comments